2021 AstralPool Automatic Pool Cleaner Consumer Cashback Promotion
Terms and Conditions
- Information on how to claim your cash-back is part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over. Businesses and government agencies are ineligible to enter. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, participating dealers and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- Promotion commences on 01/11/2021 and close at 11:59 PM AEDT on 31/12/2021 ("Promotional Period"). Claims open 01/11/2021 and close 11:59 PM AEDT on 15/01/2022 ("Claim Period")
- To be eligible to claim, individuals must purchase an Eligible Product in-store from a Participating Dealer in Australia during the Promotional Period. Participating Dealers are dealers in Australia that display 2021 AstralPool Pool Cleaner Promotion promotional material communicating this promotion in-store. This promotional offer is not available for purchases made online and/ or outside Australia. An "Online Purchase" is defined as; a transaction of a purchase made over the internet through a dealer’s website.
- Under the Promotional Offer, Claimants can claim a Cash-Back to the value outlined in the table below. The Cash-Back value promotional offer differs depending on the Eligible Product purchased and is defined in the table below.
||Product Part Number
- To claim, Claimants must purchase an Eligible Product during the promotional period and complete the Claim Process during the Claim Period.
The Claim Process is as follows:
- Log onto the claim site astralpool.com.au/cleanercashback
- Complete their claim details including name, address, mobile phone number, product purchased, store purchased from and amount product purchased for; and
- Upload an image of their purchase receipt.
Claims must be submitted by 11.59 PM AEDT on 15th January 2022. Claims received after this date will not be accepted under any circumstances.
- Claimants will receive a confirmation email once they have submitted a completed claim online.
- Invalid Claimants will be contacted and advised to re-submit their claim. Valid Claims will be sent an email within 5 working days confirming their claim and advising them to choose their Cash-Back payment method using CashSelector.
- Claimants receiving a CashSelector email can choose to receive their Cash-Back via electronic funds transfer (EFT), BPay on to a valid credit card, PayPal or via cheque. The cash back cheque or money transfer will be posted or directly deposit to the eligible entrant at the address or bank account as specified during the CashSelector redemption process.
- When a CashSelector link is used, the user is responsible for providing accurate instructions as the instructions will be executed by computer systems and may not be reversed.
- Claimants have 6 months to claim their Cash-Back from the date the CashSelector link is sent to the Claimant ("Valid Period").
- CashSelector links not used within 6 months of issuance will expire and the Cash-Back will be forfeited.
- Use of the CashSelector platform and CashSelector links are subject to the terms and conditions located at cashselector.com.au/tnc. The links provided by CashSelector, either via email or SMS, are subject to the Promoter’s instructions and/or limitations. This includes but is not limited to (a) The email address and/or mobile phone number provided being correct, active and monitored and (b) the Period until link expires (Valid Period).
- Claimants who choose to receive their Cash-Back via cheque will not incur any additional postage and handling costs.
- For enquiries regarding the processing of your claim please call 1800 888 851.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid. Entries relating to purchases made for or on behalf of a business or a government agency are ineligible. This includes products which are purchased on a business account.
- Multiple Cash-back redemptions are permitted, subject to the following: (a) only one (1) entry permitted per specified purchase requirement; and (b) each entry must be submitted separately and in accordance with entry requirements.
- Entrants must retain their original purchase receipt(s) for all entries as proof of purchase. Failure to produce the proof of purchase for all entries when requested may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in invalidation of ALL of an entrant’s entries and forfeiture of any right to a cash back. Purchase receipt(s) must clearly specify the Participating Product(s) purchased, payment for the Participating Product(s) in full, store of purchase and that the purchase was made during the Promotional Period but prior to entry..
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b), to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia ("Non-Excludable Guarantees").
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of:
- any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control);
- any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference;
- any entry or cash back that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected
(whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter)
due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter;
- any variation in cash back value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions;
- any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or
- use of the cash-back money.
- The Promoter is Fluidra Group Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 87 002 641 965) of 219 Woodpark Road, Smithfield NSW 2164. Telephone: 02 8786 6800.